1. You must give a least 24 hours notice when canceling a lesson otherwise you will be charged the full amount for your lesson.
2. The 5 lessons for £55 can only be taken as a split deal. 3 at the beginning and 2 on the week of your driving test. These offers are introductory offers only and will only be available once per learner. You must not book or a have a test booked in advance.This offer is only available for brand new beginners and is a non-refundable offer.
3. There must be no longer than a months gap between lessons or you will lose your remaining fee. This is to promote continuity of lessons and to help promote development.
4. Payments for introductory offers and tests are non-refundable. Refunds are at the discretion of El's Driving School. Where refunds are made, any block bookings lessons that are outstanding and incomplete will be charged at full rate with no additional discount. Also note that discounts are only for learners with provisional licences and not full licence holders.
5. All lesson must be paid for in advance.
6. The Instructor will only wait for ten minutes after the agreed time for the learner to attend the lesson. We cannot guarantee that the lesson will a full a hour if the learner is late.
7. We cannot be held responsible for postponements or cancellations of the driving test by the DSA.
8. A test can only be booked with the full consent of the Instructor. We reserve the right to withdraw our car for the test without notice if the pupil is not deemed to be up to test standard.
9. By accepting orally to take your lessons with El's Driving school or associates you will be accepting the terms and conditions regardless of whether the learner is aware of them or not.
10. Lessons are door to door. If you wish to be picked up or dropped off at a different location then you must let the instructor know in advance. We will try to be as accommodating as possible, schedule permitting.
These terms have been introduced to protect the learner, and El's driving school from abuse of discounts. The terms and conditions may be changed at any time and without notice.