Take Your Driving Lessons With a Top ‘Grade A’ Instructor!
Welcome to the home of premium driving lessons. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality driving lessons money can buy. Our recent Driving Instructors assessment held by the DVSA proves this. We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Grade A (highest grade) on our latest assessment. This reflects our ongoing commitment to providing high-quality driving lessons for all our learners.
As well as providing premium driving lessons to all our learners, your learning with us doesn’t stop there.
We also provide free online theory and driving test training for all our learners to ensure you get the most out of your learning experience with us, and give you the best chance of passing your test first time.
- Free online theory test training
- Free online driving lessons (exclusively for our learners. You won’t find them anywhere else!)
- Free Show and Tell questions and answers including pictures of the engine of the car
From the comfort of your own home, (or wherever you are) you will be able to sign on and conduct your training online, whenever it suits you.
You will also get access to our Show and tell questions information (including pictures of the engine) along with step by step instruction on maneuvers,
Everyone deserves premium driving lessons, for the time and money they are investing. That’s completely understandable. This why at EL’s Driving School, we only provide the highest excellence in driving tuition that money can buy.
Learning to drive is a life skill worth investing in, so learn from the very finest of driving schools. At EL’s Driving School we offer the highest excellence in driving tuition.
- 15 years driving instruction experience
- DVSA Grade A quality driving lessons
- Modern top of the range cars
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Friendly and patient service
and much much more.
Automatic Driving Lessons
Automatic Standard Daytime
Automatic Standard Rate
Automatic Standard Daytime 10 Lessons Bundle
Call Now To Book Now!
Pass Pass Course Now Available:
Pass Plus training takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving:
• on motorways
• on rural roads
• at night
• in town
• in all weathers
• on dual carriageways
You won’t take a test, but you’ll be assessed throughout the course.
To pass, you’ll have to reach the required standard in all modules.
You will develop and enhance your driving skills, making you safer for the future.
You’ll be sent a Pass Plus certificate after you’ve successfully finished your training.
You’ll need this when applying for a car insurance discount.
You could save up to 30% off your car insurance!
- What the Average Driving Lessons to Pass in Bromley is - January 16, 2021
- Why Driving Lessons Are So Expensive In Bromley - January 15, 2021
- Is Learning to Drive Harder Than Most Other Places in London? - January 14, 2021