Terms and conditions of lessons.
1. You must give a least 24 hours notice when canceling a lesson otherwise you will be charged the full amount for your lesson (see term no.11 for more details below).
2. The 5 lessons for £55 can only be taken as a split deal. 3 at the beginning and 2 on the week of your driving test. These offers are introductory offers only and will only be available once per learner. You must not book or a have a test booked in advance. This offer is only available for brand new beginners and is a non-refundable offer.
3. There must be no longer than a months gap between lessons or you will lose your remaining fee. This is to promote continuity of lessons and to help promote development (unless agreed).
4. Payments for introductory offers, tests and block bookings are non-refundable. Refunds are at the discretion of El’s Driving School. Where refunds are made, any block bookings lessons that have been paid for maybe refunded as long as it is requested within 14 days of the original payment. After 14 days, there are no refunds.
5. All lesson must be paid for in advance.
6. The Instructor will only wait for a discretionary ten minute period after the agreed time for the learner to attend the lesson. We cannot guarantee that the lesson will a full a hour if the learner is late.
7. We cannot be held responsible for postponements or cancellations of the driving test by the DVSA.
8. A driving test can only be booked with the full consent of the Instructor. We reserve the right at anytime to withdraw our car for the test without notice if the pupil is not deemed to be up to test standard.
9. By accepting verbally to take your lessons with El’s Driving school or associates you will be accepting the terms and conditions regardless of whether the learner is aware of them or not.
10. Lessons are door to door. If you wish to be picked up or dropped off at a different location then you must let the instructor know in advance. We will try to be as accommodating as possible, schedule permitting.
11. Lessons that are paid for over the phone will be debited from the account holders card. The details of the card shall be held by us for possible further payments. Where a learner does not provide sufficient notice of cancellation (24 hours prior to any lessons), EL’s Driving School reserve the right to charge the learners card for any lessons missed as stated under term no.1. Any refunds will take up to 7 days to process as the payments will be dealt with a third-party payments processing company and not EL’s Driving School itself.
Online Driving Lessons Service
All rights to videos on the Online Driving Lessons page are reserved.
All payments for the service are managed via Paypal. You can cancel the service at any time via Paypal. The user is responsible for the subscription and will not be refunded if the service is not cancelled.
These terms have been introduced to protect the learner, and El’s driving school from abuse of discounts and services. The terms and conditions may be changed at any time and without notice.